Remote Desktop for Mobiles is a fully-fledged communication tool that works with a wide range of GSM phones and RIM BlackBerry devices. Not only does it transmit the desktop view of your computer to your phone display, it gives you the ability to interact with it in real-time as if you were right in front of it. You will be able to execute mouse and keyboard commands lightning fast and with a remarkable ease. Its intuitive user interface, simple navigation and a list of frequently used options fully compensate for the inconveniences of mobiles, i.e. the small size of their display and buttons. Added to this is the highest level of data transfer protection which is guaranteed from any intrusion by the strong encryption algorithm.
The program will provide the best value for home users as well as professionals who crave for the mobility freedom, yet want to have all computer resources right at their fingertips.
– Remote Assistant. Have you ever wished you had your computer with you at home when you needed a copy of an important report or any other document? With the help of the program, you can make this wish come true. You can remotely reach a document on your office PC in seconds and there will be no need to leave home and rush back to work.
– Remote Helpdesk. Have your friends or relatives ever asked you to help them with their computer? Now, instead of wordy and ineffective explanations of what to do over a phone, you can access their computer directly through your mobile and help them troubleshoot problems or customize their computer settings without leaving your home or work.
– Parents Watch. Have you ever been concerned about what your children are doing online in your absence? You can use the program to keep your children away from online dangers and explicit website content right from your office. You can see what they are doing and interfere if something wrong or risky is happening.
– Remote 24/7 Network Watch. Are you a system administrator? With our program, you can remotely monitor and manage your network, servers and users from a mobile phone. In case of emergency, you can instantly respond to the problem before it affects the productivity of your clients. By taking 24-hour control of your network, you can help your company reduce costs of maintaining a high level network uptime.
Remote Desktop for Mobiles Key Features:
– Real-time remote PC access at any time;
– Support for a wide range of GSM phones and RIM Black Berry devices;
– Simple phone menu to facilitate quick remote access and control;
– Secure data transfer protected by the strong encryption.
Availability and Pricing:
Remote Desktop for Mobiles is compatible with Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP and costs $29.99 (USD) for a single-user license. Discounts are available for volume buyers. Registered customers are entitled to free upgrades and technical support. The evaluation version of the program is available for free at: http://www.desktopmobiles.com/files/rdm.exe.
Product page link: http://www.desktopmobiles.com
Direct download link: http://www.desktopmobiles.com/files/rdm.exe (1.06 Mb)
E-mail: e-mail protected from spam bots