When we think of Blackberry, we think of full push and synchronize email. For many that’s fine, they only care for and want email on their Blackberry. For others though, they want to have full PIM (Personal Information Management) synchronization. Here’s how to enable wireless calendar synchronization with OS 4.0.
1. From the Home screen on your handheld, click the Calendar icon.
2. Click the trackwheel and select Options.
3. In the Calendar Options screen, scroll to the Wireless Synchronization field and click the trackwheel.
4. Select Change Option, then Yes.
5. Click the trackwheel and select Save. Wireless calendar synchronization is enabled.