To transfer personal information management (PIM) data from your personal digital assistant (PDA) to a BlackBerry handheld, you must first transfer your data to the application used on your personal computer (Outlook, Lotus Notes or Groupwise mail client).
To transfer information to your handheld:
1. Connect your handheld to your personal computer, using the Universal Serial Bus (USB) or COM port connection.
2. Open the Desktop Manager.
3. Double-click Intellisync. Click on Configure PIM. The Handheld
4. In the Handheld Applications list, highlight one of the PIM applications (for example, Address Book). Click on Choose.
5. Select the appropriate translator from the Available Translators list. Click OK.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all PIM applications that you want to synchronize. Once you have finished, click OK to close the Handheld
7. Select the Synchronize PIM checkbox. Click Synchronize Now. This synchronizes your PIM data to your BlackBerry handheld.