This tip is mainly for non-BES users that use Intellisync to sync Outlook with their Blackberry. With Intellisync you have the ability to synchronize your Address Book, Calendar, Memopad, and Tasks. To make sure they are synchronized do the following:
1. Double-click Intellisync. Click Configure PIM.
2. Tick off which aspects you want to Sync.
3. Configure sync by hitting Choose.
4. Select BlackBerry Wireless Sync as the wireless calendar translator.
5. In the Intellisync window, click Synchronize Now.