The easiest way to install programs on your Blackberry is “Over-The-Air”, however not all handhelds support it so your other option is to use Application Loader. Application Loader is one of the programs that comprise the Desktop Manager, it is used to load .alx files on to your handheld.
The following will show you how to load a trial version of a Magmic game on to your Blackberry:
1. First you need to download the .alx files to your PC, just point your browser to http://www.magmic.com/downloads/allcolorgames.zip
2. Unzip the game file to your Desktop.
3. Connect the BlackBerry device to the personal computer.
4. In Desktop Manager, open Application Loader.
5. In the Application Loader Wizard, click Next.Type your password, if prompted, and click Next. In the Handheld Application Selection screen, click Add. Go to the directory of the program you want to add, select the
6. Verify that the program is loaded on your device.