One of the new features in OS 4.1 is the ability to add custom ring tones for a particular person in your address book. Just don’t set your wife’s custom ring tone to Kanye West’s ‘Gold Digger’.
To set a custom ring tone
1. From the Home screen on the BlackBerry wireless device, go to Address Book.
2. Highlight the contact for which you want to add a custom ring tone and click the trackwheel. Select Edit.
3. Click the trackwheel and select Add Custom Phone Tune.
4. Choose the ring tone from the list of available ring tones.
5. Click the trackwheel and select Save.