Making conference calls on the Blackberry is very simple. You can initiate a conference call on the BlackBerry device by doing the following:
1. On the Home screen, click Phone.
2. Click the trackwheel and select New Call.
3. Highlight a contact, click the trackwheel, and select Call.
4. While the first contact is highlighted, click the trackwheel and select Hold.
5. Click the trackwheel and select New Call.
6. Select the second recipient, click the trackwheel, and select Call.
7. After you are connected to the second call, click the trackwheel and select Join. The Phone screen shows that you are on a conference call with the two recipients.
8. To add additional recipients to the conference, repeat steps 4 to 7.