There may be times where you will need to take actual screenshots of your Blackberry, perhaps to prove your high score in Brickbreaker or if you need to send a picture of your Blackberry problem to your Blackberry administrator.
To take screenshots, do the following:
1. Install the Blackberry JDE, you can find the install files here …
2. Open up a DOS window by going to Run and typing in ‘cmd’.
3. Switch to the directory that contains the file Javaloader.exe, which by default is c:\program files\research in motion\blackberry jde 4.1.0\bin
4. Connect your Blackberry device via USB.
5. Take screenshots by typing in the command: javaloader -u screenshot c:\[name].jpg