If you have a whole bunch of contacts that you need to manually add it may be easier to do it from your web browser using the Blackberry Internet Service instead of doing it through your Blackberry. The contacts will automatically be push to your Blackberry.
To add a contact in your BlackBerry Internet Service account, complete the following steps:
1. Log into your BlackBerry Internet Service account.
2. In the menu on the left-hand side of the page, click Address Book.
3. On the Address Book page, click New.
4. Enter in the information for the contact. One of the following three fields must be filled in to add a contact: First Name, Last Name, or Email.
5. Click Save and Close to save the contact information.