Is your message screen getting full and it takes you too long to find that one email. With most Blackberry users, the answer is more than likely yes, seeing how we’re all crackberry addicts typing away emails 24 hours a day. When they say a clean house is a happy house, it is also true for a clean inbox. To declutter your inbox, the easiest solution is to hide all sent messages.
To hide sent messages, do the following:
1. From the Home screen, select Messages.
2. On the Messages screen, click the trackwheel and select Options.
3. On the Messages Options screen, select General Options.
4. From the General Options list, select Hide Sent Messages.
5. Click the trackwheel and select Change Option.
6. Select Yes.
7. Click the trackwheel and select Save. Sent messages no longer appear in the message list on the device.