BlackBerry devices running OS 4.1 or later can integrate and transfer the address book on the Blackberry directly to 2006 Audi and BMW models equipped with Bluetooth car kits. Instructions for pairing and transferring your address book are below:
1. Configure Address Book transfer options by going to Options –> Bluetooth.
2. Click the trackwheel and select Options.
3. In the Address Book Transfer field, click the trackwheel and select Change Option.
4. Click one of the following options:
* Disabled – disable the feature
* All Entries – transfer all Address Book entries
* Hotlist Only – transfer only the entries that you have had contact with recently over the phone
Note: An entire Address Book might not fit in some car kits.
5. Click the trackwheel and select Save.
6. After your Blackberry is configure, you then need to put the Bluetooth car kit in Attention or Seek mode.