Well, Monday’s are usually tough. There’s mounds of junk mail in your inbox to sort through, hopefully not missing any gems. Nearly missed this one, and legitamacy pending, we’re glad we didn’t. A little tip from Alex has given us a small spec sheet on the BlackBerry 8800.
Release date, camera, and video recording – all very interesting. Thanks all the same, Kyle. We still get excited over things like this. The text from the image, just in case, has been posted after the jump.
- New narrow QWERTY design – the ultimate balance of form and function
– Ultra slim form factor with full keypad and large 320 x 240 screen for optimized data input.
– Dimensions: 106 x 60 x 15.5 mm
– Bridges voice and data centric users looking for a sleek, slimmed down design optimized for exceptional data entry yet small enough to be used as a phone.
- Full multimedia feature set
– Camera – 1.3 mp, 5x digital zoom, flash and video recording
– Media Player – audio and video playback/streaming, stereo headset compatible.
– 64 MB Flash, expandable memory (Micro SD)
– Expanded feature set complements core productivity, functionality and strengthens appeal to a broader segment of users – particularly retail prosumers.
- Great phone experience
– Advanced noise and echo cancellation
– Voice activated dialing, speakerphone, Bluetooth 2.0
- Quadband EDGE + 802.11bg
– Extend data and voice coverage at home, work, hotspots.