AllBlackBerry has got their mitts on some new software called Fast Food Calorie Counter, which stores the information of over 3,000 food items across 29 fast food restaurants. The data includes, calories, fiber, fat, carbs and proteins. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking: “If you’re on a diet and counting calories, maybe you should just steer clear of the fast food places altogether…?” It makes sense, but we all have our vices. In fact, this could be the weapon of choice for nagging wives trying to get their husbands to cut down the cholesterol levels. For a mere $10, you can get in on the guilt-tripping number-crunching.
- Color BlackBerry Device with 300KB free memory
- BlackBerry 7100g, 7100i, 7100r, 7100t, 7100v, 7105t
- BlackBerry 7130c, 7130e, 7130g, 7130v
- BlackBerry 7210, 7230, 7250, 7280, 7290
- BlackBerry 7510, 7520, 7730, 7780
- BlackBerry 8700c, 8700f, 8700g, 8700r, 8700v, 8703e, 8707v
- BlackBerry 8100, 8800, 8820, 8830, Curve, Pearl