Suffering from post-WES stress disorder? You’re in luck. RIM announced today a new Technical Web-Seminar entitled ‘Building the Foundation for Intelligent Mobility’. Targeted for BlackBerry Administrators, Managers, and Developers, the Seminar will feature a keynote speech from RIM CIO Robin Bienfait.
The Web-Seminar takes place on July 9th, from 9:00am to 11:00pm ET. To register, go here.
* New for 2008: Dedicated seminar content in the new CIO track
* Expanded Administrator and Developer seminar tracks – the best of last year plus all new content!
* Learn best practice management and development methods
* Witness the future of the BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
* Get your technical questions answered by BlackBerry experts from Research In Motion and select BlackBerry partners
* Hear from IT professionals and developers worldwide about how they’ve taken the BlackBerry solution far beyond email
* Keynote speakers, Webcasts, Q&A by voice and chat, Exhibit Hall and New Partner Conference Hall with added-value presentations
*Keynote speech: The Speed of Innovation: How IT is Driving Change in the Mobile Workplace, presented by RIM CIO Robin Bienfait