These days, it seems as though you can’t throw a BlackBerry without hitting another IM client. However, unlike most other IM clients, Mundu Mobile offers interoperability with a variety of its competitors, like AIM, Yahoo, ICQ, MSN, Gtalk & Jabber. The software will run you USD$11, but that’s a small price to pay for having all your IM’ing under one roof (except for BlackBerry Messenger, of course. Sigh.).
Go here to buy Mundu for BlackBerry. But first, check out some screenshots, software features, and a device compatibility after the jump.
(via BlackBerry Sync)
* Interoperability between all popular public IM services:: mundu IM V4 makes all your contacts from Yahoo, ICQ, AIM , MSN, Gtalk & Jabber available to you under a single interface.
* Cross Conferencing:: Invite friends, colleagues or clients across AOL, Yahoo and MSN to conference within a single chat window.
* Photo Sharing:: Share photos taken from your camera phone with friends and colleagues.
* File Transfer:: Transfer files from your mobile device to friends and colleagues.
* Email Notifications:: Receive email notifications for your Yahoo, MSN or Google Talk accounts on the move.
* Smart Group Management:: Manage your groups for each IM service and simplify your chatting experience.
* Multi-lingual Chat:: Chat with your contacts in European languages.
* Expressive Chat :: Customize the color and style of your chat text and have the option to set customizable presence status across IM services.
* Background Mode Support:: Stay connected on IM while you are on the phone or accessing other phone functions.
* Message Archiving and Chat History:: Save your important chat conversations and view them later.
* Blackberry Curve 8300, Curve 8310, Curve 8320, 8800, 8820, 8830, Pearl 8100, Pearl 8110 and Pearl 8120