At the request of Mike, I’ve cooked up a few BlackBerry Cool wallpapers based off our very excellent BBCool t-shirt. We’ve got wallpapers for your Pearl, Curve, 8800-series, Bold, and even Kickstart, Javelin or 9500 if you happen to be packing one. Never changed your BlackBerry’s wallpaper? No problem – we’ll walk you through the steps to give your home screen a nice new look.
If you especially dig BBCool, we’ve also got a few desktop wallpapers to chose from. Want another size? Leave a comment!
What you’ll need…
- A digital picture
- Paint, Photoshop, or some other application which resizes images.
- Time (less than five minutes if you know what picture you want, under half an hour if you need to resize and crop)
- Format the picture for your screen size
- Save the picture to your BlackBerry
- Set your home screen image
Difficulty: Easysauce. Resizing can take a bit of finesse, but we have some automated tools to do the heavy lifting.