Aerize is a simple utility that allows you to display a pop-up notification on your home screen whenever someone sends you either an email or a text message.
By clicking on the Aerize Alerts icon in your applications menu, you are brought to the configuration screen where you can customize a number of things:
- Font size: Small, normal or large.
- Auto-dismiss: This allows you to alter the length of time pop-up notification remains on your home screen. You can disable this feature, allowing the pop-up to remain on your homes screen until you manually dismiss it, open it, or mark it. You can also set Aerize up to dismiss the pop-up after 5, 15, 30 or 60 seconds.
- Show email pop-up/show SMS pop-up: You can set Aerize Alerts to show when either one or both email and SMS texts are received. You can also disable Aerize altogether.
- Body preview: Set the length of the body preview to short, long, or disable it altogether – showing only contact info an a photo (if you’ve assigned one to the contact).
- Buttons: You can set Aerize to show the buttons (open, mark, delete, go to inbox) in a stack at the beginning of the message, in a strip, or at the end of the message in the pop-up.
- Only show if: This allows you to set the rules dictating when a notification pops up. You can allow pop-up notifications for anyone, or set Aerize to notify you with a pop-up if the sender is a contact, has a photo assigned to them, or if the message is of high importance (added in version 1.1.0).
- You can display an example alert with your own configurations at any time by scrolling to and clicking on the display example alert button.