Installing e-Mobile Today and e-Mobile Today Professional Edition isn’t difficult, but the former must be downloaded to your desktop and installed via Desktop Manager, while the later can be installed OTA. Why? I have absolutely no clue. But when I tried to clicking the download link provided in the confirmation email for e-Mobile Today, a message read that I had to install it via Desktop Manager.
To install e-Mobile Today:
- On your PC, click on the download link provided in the confirmation email once purchased form our online store.
- Download and extract the software to your desktop.
- Plug in your BlackBerry to your computer via USB and launch BlackBerry Desktop Manager and click install/remove/change software option.
- Click ‘browse’ for new software and locate the .alx file in the extracted software folder you just downloaded.
- After browsing through your applications list and making sure e-Mobile Today is checked off (the ‘action’ should read ‘install’), click ‘Next’.
To install e-Mobile Today Professional Edition:
- On your device, click on the mobile download link provided in the confirmation email once purchased form our online store.
- Click ‘download’, and after a few minutes e-Mobile Today will be downloaded and automitcally installed onto your device.