We’ve been talking a lot about Vayyoo for a few reasons: we love their product and we’ve been playing Settlers of Catan with their director of marketing on a pretty regular basis.
Here are some old articles about them that tells the story of the product’s progression.
Today Vayyoo has launched vPost to the public at a one-time purchase price of $9.95 with a free two-week trial.
Check them out in the store here.
vPost is an app that lets you capture and email any combination of Pictures, Video, Audio Notes, Text & GPS location using an extremely powerful and simple interface.
Once you capture any combination of media you can send it via email to friends, family, colleagues, blogs and social networks. Without vPost it can take over 5 minutes to compose an email with 2 pictures, an audio note, and GPS location. With vPost this task can be done in less than a minute with no hassles. You can try vPost today and start sending rich-media to anyone and everyone!
Use it for anything:
– File a life experience by emailing it to yourself
– Share moments with close friends while it’s happening (near real-time)
– Publish media to Facebook, Blogger, WordPress, Flickr, Picasa, etc. and share with you online communities
– Annotate pictures with a voice recording of what’s actually happened
– Send accidents, act’s heroism, & other newsworthy events in to news agencies (CNN, BBC, etc.)
-Update Twitter via services like posterous.com, pixelpipe.com, and utterli.com
– Send vPost voice & video messages to each other
– Send your friends your exact location in near real time.
Vayyoo has assured us a that a storm version will be available soon.
Comment with what you think of the app!
We’ll be sending an email to some of the comments with free license keys.
Again, you can see the app here