Handmark, a mobile development house that develops games, applications and storefronts, has announced it has leveraged its proprietary Mobile Publishing Platform technology to release a new mobile application for Thomson Reuters.
The Thomson Reuters application gives you access to business news, award-winning photography, market data and financial information.
Key features and benefits of the new Thomson Reuters mobile application include:
* News stories from a variety of categories including world, sports, politics, environment, health, and business
* Full story articles and photos optimized for easy reading on a mobile device
* Ability to select region – US, Canada, UK, or India – for localized content
* Up-to-the-minute market data including indices, commodities and currencies by region
* Designed to support offline use when users don’t have service or an Internet connection
* Personalized stocks tab so users can track only the stocks that they want
* Keywords and My Feeds tab that allows users to customized news feeds that are of special interest