GPSLogger is a free piece of software that records your GPS location on your BlackBerry, including elevation and speed. Additionally, GPSLogger is able to guide you to a previously recorded location using the “Guide me Home” feature.
Core features of GPSLogger include:
- Record your movement over time.
- Displays longitude, latitude and accuracy for longitude and latitude values.
- Displays number of satellites.
- Displays current altitude (in WGS84).
- Gives current course/heading as well as current speed.
This application also has a variety of views available:
- Path View: Display the traveled path in a x/y coordinate system (2D-View).
- Elevation View: Display the change of altitude over time.
- Speed View: Display the change of speed over time.
- GPS View: Display Longitude, Latitude, Heading and Speed in a large font (e.g. for own navigation).
- Timing View: Display elapsed time, current speed and Ø speed in a large font (e.g. for runners and cyclists).
- Compass View: Display the current heading in a nice compass view (OS4.6+ only).
- Direction View: Shows an arrow/line that points into the direction of loaded location (according to your current heading).
Download your free copy of GPSLogger for BlackBerry.