There are several file sharing systems available to corporate users such as Cortado, and each will provide a competitive advantage over the others. Depending on your organization’s needs, it’s important to evaluate each for its strengths and weaknesses.
One of these systems is Enterprise File System (EFS). EFS lets you create folders, copy and paste documents between remote systems, delete documents and folders and email remote or local documents.
- Access your corporate documents and content.
- Create folders, copy and paste files between remote systems, delete files and folders.
- Edit documents natively on your Laptop computer and use your Blackberry to copy files to remote Enterprise Content Management systems.
View files on remote systems:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (v. 2007-’97).
- Images (jpeg, gif, png, tiff, bmp, more).
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Open Office and Open Document formats
Supported systems that connect:
- Open Text Livelink
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
- Shared drives and folders
- USB-Connected PC
- Blackberry Local File Storage