Rumor has it that the upgraded BlackBerry Bold OS for AT&T subscribers will come with Visual Voicemail tomorrow, Tuesday, August 25th.
Check your AT&T Bold to see if your OS has the Visual Voicemail icon, and if so, give customer service a call and have them add the free Visual Voicemail feature to your account.
With Visual Voicemail for BlackBerry, you will get:
- Store up to 40 voicemails for up to 14 days
- Archive voicemails to device memory or on a microSD card
- Forward voicemails as an MMS to other users or an email address
- Save phone numbers in your Visual Voicemail inbox to your address book
- Setup your voicemail including greeting right from the application itself
Voicemail is the bane of many BlackBerry users’ existence as it is the slowest possible way to check a message. With email and SMS, you have to wonder why people still insist on leaving voicemails. At least visual voicemail makes the process a little faster.