This is an open thread for anyone who owns a BlackBerry Storm2 to comment what they think of the device so far. Are you happy with the device? Do you have any gripes with the Storm2?
Here are a few pros and cons to get the discussion started:
- It has WiFi! My wallet really appreciates it.
- Multitouch has big implications for not only the device, but for upcoming software.
- The typing experience is definitely improved. While it’s hard to say whether it’s faster, it definitely feels better.
- After the OS 5 update to the Storm 1, the typing experience on the Storm2 isn’t a huge leap forward.
- The screen has been sticking for me every now and then.
- The vibrate feature could be a little less intense.