Freshbooks is a new piece of software that lets you manage invoices, clients and track billing hours from your BlackBerry. The app is currently in beta, and you can download it now to try out for yourself.
- Time Management – Easily upload time on the go. Use a timer to track time as you go, or manually enter hours.
- Client Management – Use your BlackBerry to call or email clients. Map client addresses directly on your BlackBerry. Search capability for quick access to hundreds of clients
- Invoice Management – View full invoice details, enter payments and send invoices from your BlackBerry.
- Account Management – Use multiple accounts on one BlackBerry. Staff and admin usage adheres to FreshBooks priveleges.
- Use Offline – No signal? No problem, just upload later.
UPDATE: As Eric points out, the BlackBerry application is called “Book Keeper”, and it integrates with the web application called FreshBooks. The two are not affiliated except for the fact that Book Keeper uses FreshBooks’ API to store and retrieve data.