mCaller have released the latest version of their call and business activity logging application with some new features and an improved UI. mCaller provides automatic time capture for business interactions, allowing for faster and easier reporting.
New features added to the application include:
- Dynamic ‘To Do Today’ screen with integration into the native calendar and task list (daily planning and prioritizing).
- The ability to create and manage business reference points (projects, matters, cases, engagements etc) and map activities (phone calls, meetings, notes) against them.
- An excluded contacts list (keep personal activities private).
- A fast look up reference of activities and calls that have been made in the last 60 days (a call log history that includes notes and project references).
- Two new report types that retrieve specific account information by reference ID (projects or matters).