Matthias, developer of Filescout wrote in to say Iconify has been updated to version 1.0.3. This is a helpful app that lets you create icons on your homepage for links, dialing and mail.
There are two versions of Iconify, one for 15 links and another for 50.
2010/02/15 – Iconify 1.0.3 Change Log
- Small performance improvements when a IconifyLauncher will be initialized
- Thumbnail display can make use of the BlackBerry device generated thumbnails that are stored in the ‘BBThumbs.dat’ files (when available). This implies the following restrictions:
- Device generated thumbnails might not support AlphaLayers (transparency issues)
- Thumbnail might not match orientation of the original image
- Not supported for devices running OS5.x
- Create a Dial-IconifyLink and install the LinkLaucher Application
- Create a Mail-IconifyLink and once you have select the recipient address (or ‘select each time’) you will be asked if you want to combine the Mail-Link with the existing Dial-Link.
- ‘Dial or Mail’ Dialog can be canceled with the ‘ESC’ key
- Fix for creating WebLinks on some devices (like 8900)
- No additional bug’s where reported so far… I’ll keep my fingers crossed.
- Scroll behavior in the ‘Edit IconifyLinks’ improved.
- Fix for installation failures of the Link-Launchers