BlackBerry Master Control Program (MCP) is a power tool that allows you to easily load/save/erase any module you want, take screenshots of your device, turn the radio on or off, synchronize the time on your device to your PC, reset to factory settings (remove IT policies), perform a handheld wipe, optimize (in real time) or install any BlackBerry OS. The latest version is 0.9.3 Beta 5 and comes with the following major udpates:
- Desktop Manager is now automatically closed when MCP starts OS installation process.
- MCP’s “Application Loader” icon now has the ability to continue a failed OS installation.
- MCP OS Management is now compatibile with either Shrink-A-OS or CrackMem.
- MCP Touch, Gestures and Touch Keyboard!
- Added Shrink-A-OS download and website to the MCP Downloads page.