Xobni for BlackBerry is officially out of beta testing and available to all. Xobni (inbox backwards) are well known for their popular Microsoft Outlook add-in that allows you to manage your email and contacts, as well as discover more about those you work with. Xobni for BlackBerry automatically logs profile data about anyone you have emailed, and gives you quick access to their contact information.
Alongside the Xobni for BlackBerry announcement is a new feature called Xobni One, a service that connects your Outlook and Xobni for BlackBerry. This feature adds cloud functionality to the Xobni service, allowing you to get the same rich profile data but for anyone you have ever emailed, regardless of when the app was installed.
Combining the two applications, Xobni for BlackBerry gives you:
- Email addresses for everyone with whom you communicate.
- Automatic phone number extraction.
- Access to contacts using Xobni within the email compose screen or in standalone application.
- Prioritized contacts using Xobni Rank, which lists contacts by how often you communicate with them versus alphabetically.
- Saving of Xobni profiles in the event of hard drive crash or lost phone.
- One-click access to Facebook and LinkedIn profiles, including photos.
- Access to recent SMS, phone calls and emails exchanged, and shared appointments.
- Access to a shared network of people.
- Ability to send your calendar availability to all contacts.
Xobni Mobile is currently compatible with the BlackBerry Tour, Curve 8900, Bold and Storm.
Download Xobni for BlackBerry from xobni.com/mobile and expect it to appear in BlackBerry App World shortly.
Xobni for BlackBerry and Xobni One are priced as follows:
- Xobni Mobile standalone app for BlackBerry: $9.99 one-time fee
- Xobni Mobile with Xobni One: $6.99 one-time fee + $3.99 recurring monthly fee
- One-year of Xobni Mobile on BlackBerry with Xobni One: $39.90/year
For those with Xobni for Enterprise, you should expect the mobile product to be fully integrated later this year.