Even though it feels like the SuperBowl just came to a close, it’s not too early to start getting excited about the upcoming season. With the NFL draft right around the corner, Verizon Wireless has released its NFL mobile app to bring you the latest in football news.
In addition to NFL RedZone, live Sunday Night and Thursday Night games, and NFL Network, other features of NFL Mobile on Verizon Wireless will include:
- Video: Game highlights and an extensive collection of on-demand video featuring analysis and inside access from NFL Network and NFL Films.
- Audio: Live radio broadcasts of every regular season and playoff game from both home and away teams.
- Fantasy: Access to fantasy information, news, and player and team statistics.
- Customizable NFL alerts, ringtones and graphics.
Fans will get their first taste of NFL Mobile on Verizon Wireless with one of the most anticipated sports events of the year, the NFL Draft, to be held from April 22nd-24th. Among the content:
- Live 24/7 stream of NFL Network’s coverage of the Draft from Radio City Music Hall.
- Extensive collection of on-demand video of NFL Network analysis.
- Pick-by-pick Draft tracker updated in real time.
- In-depth prospect profiles, blogs, news and more.