With the new hands-free laws in effect almost ubiquitously, there are plenty of text-to-speech apps going around. The latest text-to-speech hands-free app is Text’nDrive, an app designed to prevent the distraction of texting while driving by reading your email and text messages out loud and letting you reply with your voice. The app also works with hands-free devices such as Bluetooth headsets or built-in car systems.
Features of Text’nDrive include:
- Free version: Reads emails and SMS out loud (up to 500 words)
- Pro version: Reply by Voice to your emails and SMS.
- No typing required – just SPEAK!
- Compatible with Web, POP3, and IMAP email providers
- Easy to use software – start the app and you’re ready to go
- Text-to-speech technology
- Has no impact on the speed of your phone.