Back in July we wrote about a private Xobni beta that featured LinkedIn Sign-in integration and this beta is now available to the masses. Xobni (inbox backwards) are well known for their popular Microsoft Outlook add-in that allows you to manage your email and contacts, as well as discover more about those you work with. Xobni for BlackBerry is a great way to find contacts on your device as the app sorts them based on frequency of communication and gives you one click access for getting in touch with these contacts.
All the improvements/additions to product that we mentioned in that post are now available in the public beta. Check out below for the list of improvements:
* Search speed improvements
* Performance improvements for BlackBerry local data integration
* Performance improvements for scrolling in the search results
* Better integration with Blackberry Address book
* Trials and gift code activation
* Phone number source and email snippet from Xobni One/Outlook
* Xobni one status dialog and purchase flow
* LinkedIn Sign-in integration for additional data access (in Options)
* Icon fix for Storm
* Contact update improvements
* Better image integration with LinkedIn and Facebook
* Fixes for recent message, phone and SMS data scanning
You can download the latest version at http://bb.xobni.com/.