The My Verizon account management app has been updated with more features to help you manage your account. The My Verizon app, as well as the Rogers equivalent, are great moves on the part of the carrier because it helps their customers save money by managing their minutes, and helps the carriers because it leads to great customer satisfaction.
Along with Storm and Storm2 support, the My Verizon app has been updated with:
- View minute, message and data usage
- Adjust allowance minutes on current plans
- Make one-time payments and set up and maintain auto-pay
- View upgrade eligibility and contract end date
- Manage Friends & Family numbers
It’s not clear when you can expect this update to be pushed to your device, but Verizon users should already be receiving the update.