Qwell is a Do Not Disturb service for BlackBerry that lets you silence calls while not missing the important ones. The service is initiated by pressing a single button, and you don’t need to create “Allow and Don’t Allow” lists that limit your connectivity to numbers that are predetermined.
When Qwell is enabled, Callers will hear that you are not taking calls at this time, unless it is an urgent matter. If the call is urgent, Qwell gives the caller the option to connect the call so you do not miss it! If the call is not urgent, they can leave a voicemail or simply hang-up without your phone ringing so you remain undisturbed. A Qwell call log keeps track of all call activity while you’re in “Qwell Mode” so that you can see Missed Calls and Voicemail at a glance.
- A simple On/Off button to disconnect responsibly.
- No need to manage your contacts or create lists.
- Email delivery for voicemail.
- Enjoy listening to your voicemail (in the order you choose) on your computer, iPad and of course your phone.
- Qwell Call Log.
- Return calls or SMS right from your Call Log.
- Automatic email alert is sent with all attempted break-throughs.
- You can see if someone is urgently trying to reach you even if your phone is lost, dead or stolen.