Show Me the Images is a cool app by BBerryGo that automatically downloads the images in your emails without requiring you to select “Get Images” from the menu. The app will download images based on how you have configured it. For example, you can download images based on a safe list of trusted email sources, automatically for every email, or set it to not download automatically at all. Recently, the app has been updated to version 1.3 with the following added and fixed:
- Cleaner interface
- Consolidate Addresses – Ability to scan safelist/blocklist for address that have common domain names and create one entry out of many!
- WiFi-only download of images to save on data charges for users on limited plans
- Download Attachments option to Show Me the Images menu entry (OS 5.0+; Images only)
- Backup and Restore menus to Options screen.
- Add e-mail address found in an active field to safelist or blocklist
- Fixed toolbar not showing up on Torch for attachment folder picker
- Full BlackBerry 6 compatibility (no workarounds)!
- Prompt no longer displays on subsequent e-mails with embedded images (OS 6.0)
- Fixed duplicate menus displaying