The joke never gets old.
Now in its 12th year, the Canada’s Top 100 Employers project is a national competition to determine which employers lead their industries in offering the best workplace environment for their employees. Today, the project sent out a news release announcing the 2011 winners and RIM was chosen as one of those leading employers.
Some of the reasons why RIM was selected as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2011:
- Gives new employees a free BlackBerry smartphone on their first day
- Offers tuition subsidies to employees and is only a short walk to the University of Waterloo and Wilfrid Laurier University
- Helps employees plan for retirement with matching RSP contributions and lets all employees share in the company’s success through a year-end bonus program
- Provides onsite massage services, flu shot clinics and discounted gym memberships to help employees stay healthy
- Is an incredible Canadian success story that continues to expand and develop new markets worldwide, creating thousands of new jobs at home and around the world