A little while back I wrote an article about App World vs Mobihand and their respective developer portals and John from S4BB pointed out a cool site worth mentioning. One of the biggest issues with both vendor portals is that when you’re trying to figure out how well your app is doing, you have to download CSV files and work through them to figure out what’s going on. Both vendor portals need to realize that humans work best with visualizations of data and should provide charts and graphs as per the vendor’s request.
AppWorldReport.com provides detailed sales and download visualizations for vendors, allowing them to use this data to make future development decisions. With AppWorldReport.com, you can see:
- Apps sold / downloaded most.
- Royalty you earned & sales were turned over.
- Best day of month or week.
- Best hour of day.
- Category ranking against each other.
- Apps not sold / downloaded.
- Most used device & BlackBerry® OS.
- User’s carrier and country.
- Most spoken languages.