CNBC has announced an app for investors called CNBC Pro that offers a suite of services, including real-time global market data, live access to CNBC programming, and price and news alerts. The app comes at a pretty hefty price for the average consumer, at $24.99.month or $269.99/year, but it’s tailored for investors who will ideally able to make a significant amount of money with this data at their fingertips. Features of CNBC Pro include:
- Real-time global market data – Access 100+ exchanges around the world and across asset classes, including equities, real estate, commodities, futures, bonds, currencies, indices and futures
- Custom Real-Time Price & Exclusive CNBC Breaking News Alerts – See breaking stock market news, analysis and expert investment opinions. Set the triggers that matter most to you and CNBC will alert your BlackBerry when they fire!
- Live CNBC TV & VOD Archive – Watch CNBC US, CNBC Europe and CNBC Asia Pacific live programming anytime, and get on-demand archive access to more than 200,000 CNBC clips
- Unlimited Personalization – Create and track your favorite securities, in real-time, with access to integrated charts and live CNBC related news headlines
- Superior Analytics – View company-specific news, videos, profiles and key metrics. Check rankings, analysis, and historical charts, and see which countries have the highest interest rates to securities that are the most/least volatile
- Automatic Mobile/Desktop Sync – Sync your personal settings between your computer and BlackBerry so you’ll never be without the market news and information you need!