BerryBlow let us know that the popular Stocks+ app has been updated to version 1.1 with some cool new notification settings. You can now specify alerts for stock changes and get notifications every time the aler is triggered. In the current version, you can create alerts of these scenarios:
- More, less than current value;
- Value is outside the interval (minimum – maximum);
- Difference between average of the day and current value (in %);
- Difference between 52 week average and current value (in %).
Your notifications can come as a background popup message, sound, LED or vibration. All of these settings are configured in the BlackBerry Profiles settings. Other features include:
- Backup and restore – Application provides backup and restore stocks and alerts list for synchronization with Desktop Manager.
- UI improvements – Added additional settings for Home Screen widget; you can set up font size for the list of stocks displayed on the Home Screen.