Electric Pocket has updated its app Ringtone Remix, an app that lets you create a ringtone collection from the music on your device. To create a ringtone, you simply select the track, choose the section you want to sample from the waveform, and then save as a ringtone. In the most recent update you’ll find:
- Significant improvement in speed – eliminating any lag-time when ringtones are played.
- Even more degrees of zoom on the waveform so users can better fine-tune which sections of songs they wish to use as their ringtones
- A new song picker to make it easier to find and select the tune you want to turn into a ringtone.
Other features include:
- Choose any song from a music collection to use as a ringtone for callers, alerts, and even reminder tones from Electric Pocket’s famous BugMe! sticky note app
- Zoom in and choose their favorite part of the song to use as the tone
- Pick any MP3 or M4A (non-DRM) tracks to transform into ringtones
- Preview tones to hear how they will loop