Path is an incredibly successful iPhone app that has recently announced it’s coming to BlackBerry and looking for beta testers. The app lets you take pictures and share them with a close network of friends. Whereas Twitter posts pictures to the public for many to see, Path lets you broadcast to a smaller, more intimate group. We haven’t seen the BlackBerry version yet, but the iPhone version features:
- Capture life’s moments in photos or short videos.
- Make your moments more beautiful and personal with Lenses.
- Share with a small group of 50 close friends & family via iPhone, Email, Web, or Facebook.
- Tag your moments with people, places, and things to add context.
- Know who has seen each of your moments.
- Let your friends know how each moment makes you feel with Emotion.
- Have intimate conversations around each moment with Chat.
- Watch your friend’s reactions to your Path roll in with Activity
- Publish the occasional moment on your Facebook Wall for all of your Facebook friends to see.