Bomber Strike is a Minesweeper-inspired game that trades mines for atomic bombs. The game has you dropping bombs on the enemy in an attempt to slow their progress but you don’t want to drop a bomb on a nuclear facility. Again, the game is just like Minesweeper in strategy but uses a new skin and fun twist. Features of the game include:
- Classic Minesweeper inspired gameplay with an atomic twist!
- 15 huge, multi-screen maps.
- 6 hidden target types.
- 3 difficulty levels.
- Support for touchscreen, trackball, trackpad, and keyboard controls.
- Sound, music, and vibration effects.
- Statistics and best time saving for each map
- Landscape and portrait orientations supported where available.