XFINITY is a service from Comcast that offers On-Demand television, Internet and home phone. Most providers will offer packages that combine services and it’s cool to see Comcast bringing it all together in an app. While the XFINITY app has already been available for iOS and Android, the BlackBerry app is out and includes features such as:
- Access your Unified Inbox with Comcast.net emails and visual voicemail for your Comcast home phone service
- Schedule recordings on your DVR so you never miss a show
- View TV Listings, filter by Movies / Sports / HD / Kids, set up reminders that are integrated with your Blackberry Calendar
- Forward home phone calls to your Blackberry or any other number
- Sync your XFINITY Address Book with your Blackberry contacts
- View On Demand movie trailers
Note: The XFINITY Mobile app for BlackBerry supports BlackBerry operating system 4.6 and higher. The following are supported devices: Curve 8900, 8520, 8530, 9300 and 9330; Bold 9000, 9650 and 9700; Storm and Storm 2; Tour; Torch.