One of the reasons we love BlackBerry so much is that the APIs allow developers to customize the BlackBerry experience and fill gaps. If you want an app that alters the look, functionality, or adds a feature to the menu structure, you can get it on a BlackBerry. A new app that has crossed our paths augments your email and gives you a more desktop-like email experience. Email++ adds 8 new features to your email with a graphical toolbar.
Once you’ve installed Email++, you get access to the following features:
- Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
- Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
- Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!
- Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
- Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
- My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
- My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
- Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
- Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.