Translation makes a lot of sense as an essential tool for your mobile. As you travel around the world or even through the various ethnic neighborhoods, we’ve all been in the situation where you want to communicate something but there’s a language barrier. The latest gift from BlackBerry is iSpeech Translator Pro and when the app was announced as a gift it wasn’t available for the Bold 9900 and some other high end devices. Now this isn’t the case.
iSpeech Translator Features:
- Translate any text by speaking or typing it
- After typing or speaking the phrase, the translation will appear in the text box
- Cut and paste from web browser, chat applications, emails
- Translate by speaking text in 7 languages (more coming soon)
- Listen to your translations read aloud in 18 languages (more coming soon)
- Share your favorite translations with friends on Facebook
- Translation languages include: Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese.
Thanks to Tom W for sending this one in.