mobilEncrypt’s Endpoint software is an enterprise encryption solution for mobile users and works directly on the mobile device. Employees can send and receive encrypted messages using their company email address that can be easily centrally managed as well as the ability to revoke credentials if a device gets compromised.
Here are some of the main features:
- All messages are received and stored encrypted on the device
- The credentials are stored encrypted on the device in the native keychain
- Over-the-air user activation, provisioning, and credential management
- Encrypted data will not be compromised if the device is lost, stolen or hacked
- Secure messages are stored on the phone – and sent messages are available for archiving
- Draft messages are automatically saved
- Enterprise users can send encrypted messages to anybody
- Non-mobilEncrypt users pick up encrypted messages from a secure pickup center (web-pickup portal)
- Enables strong authentication with a local key and a password
- Issues PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by a globally recognized Certificate Authority
- Easy to use enterprise tools for bulk enrolling users and devices, revoking certificates, key recovery, password recover, and customized branding
Enterprises can easily leverage their existing mail infrastructure without having to upgrade or displace any existing mail technology to use the app for all their secure messaging needs. Another key selling point of mobileEncrypt is that it is specifically designed to work well with employee-liable device deployments.
For more details visit Echoworx’s mobileEncrypt page.