Hello-Hello LLC is an innovative mobile language-learning company that combines language learning with social networking, allowing users to connect with native speakers around the world. Their premium tablet app will have you wondering how you ever learned a language from a tape or CD.
This tablet language course that will gives you the ability to communicate in the given language from Lesson 1, here are some of the benefits of the app:
- 30 conversational lessons based on realistic situations.
- Hundreds of flashcards to practice vocabulary.
- 11 modules of learning including specific exercises to practice speaking and writing skills.
- Learn vocabulary from the dialogues and with flashcards.
- The course is developed in collaboration with the
American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL)
- Nine-language localization: Users can learn Spanish
in 8 different languages along with English. Hence Spanish, German,
French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian, Dutch and
Russian natives can learn Spanish with Hello-Hello Spanish app.
- All the content is stored in the app so that user can
have a great responsiveness when they do the lessons or exercises.
User does not need to be connected to Wi-Fi or 3G networks to run the
Hello-Hello’s Spanish-focused app, Hello-Hello Spanish, was the first language-learning app designed exclusively for the iPad being included in the limited 1000-app grand opening of the iPad App Store in 2010; and featured as Apple’s Staff Favorite. Hello-Hello World comes directly at the heels of several sister apps developed by Hello-Hello, which continually appear in the Top 5, and often the top slot, of iTunes’s Educational category in Brazil, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, China, Russia and the United States.