Here’s a couple of great productivity apps for the BlackBerry Playbook from Will Robertson maker of Compose Email for Playbook. Temp Notes is a free app that gives you a spot to quickly store notes, useful for formatting text in between all sots of apps. Many Notes operates a lot like Stickies for Mac OS, allowing you to make and move several notes across a virtual cork board.
Here’s Temp Notes’ features:
- quickly store notes you only need for the moment
- combine snippets of text and copy them as one
- switch between apps and copy text to and from them
- The app does NOT save your notes. When the app is closed the notes are securely destroyed.
Here’s Many Note’s feature list:
- Auto-save & Fast Entry
- Drag & Drop organization
- Copy & Paste
- Predictive-text & Spellcheck
- Portait & Landscape
- Expansive canvas
- Add & Delete notes
- Make notes wider and longer
- No titles, tagging, manual saving, or anything else to slow you down
I think that this style of productivity app is a great way to mimic your PC’s text-handling functionality making the BlackBerry Playbook an ideal tablet for the workplace.