Handy communications app Talk To You Later has been updated to version 2. The developer, iMentalist has also launched a free version that is an ad-supported version of the full TTYL app.
TTYL is an app that helps you gracefully ignore calls. Particularly handy if you have etiquette problems answering calls while speaking to someone in person, during a meeting or during the dining hour. After you reject a call, TTYL will put up a dialogue allowing you to select a reply message.
Here are some of the features that come with TTYL:
- Send one of many pre-composed replys to your missed calls
- Auto responder with a timer function
- Notification icons shows when auto responder is active
- Set auto responder to reply to BBM and social networking posts
- Junk Numbers List
- Import and export your messages
- History can be exported to a .CSV file