FileScout is an amazing productivity app for legacy BlackBerry Devices running OS 4 and above. The app delivers a lot of file management features that you’d expect from your desktop OS.
Bursting with features, FileScout offers a lot of actions typically found in your desktop’s file manager. Here are just a few of the things that you can do with the latest version:
- Open and edit config files as text files
- Dropbox support
- Access hidden files
- Create, copy and delete folders
- Opens media files
- Send and receive files over Bluetooth
- Save your favorite directories
- Shows file and directory details
- Archive emails and SMS messages
- Create audio playlists
- Show drive usage info including directory sizes
- Delete the extra install files like extra wallpaper and ringtones to make more room in OS 4
There are lots of options for purchasers, there’s a 14-day free trial and a light version if you’re willing to forego a lifetime of email support.